PAL stats specialises in the statistical analysis of market research data. We have a vast range of statistical methods that we can apply to your data queries…
- We can identify hidden variables, Latent variables that cannot be measured directly with questions.
- The latent variable analysis provides the tools to identify groups of people or segments, where each person has similar attitudes or needs.
- In new product development, the value of attributes and levels for each consumer is determined, by considering a different combination of the attributes and levels, enabling the relative value (utility value) for each respondent.
- Correlation and Regression analysis can be used for prediction and forecasting and identifies key drivers of the metric of interest.
- S&K Analysis is our new method for finding out customer priorities
Some of the other methods we use are – Discriminant analysis / SIMALTO / AID / CHAID / SEM / Correspondence analysis and preference maps, product optimisation (inc. Conjoint & simulation), exploratory factor analysis, plus many others.